Description: From Third Stone Botanicals, a fragrant blend of white & pink organic Australian clays, certified organic ground almonds, flowers & herbs with slippery elm & lavender essential oil for gentle exfoliation. Helps to clear blocked pores and is ideal for skin detoxification.
• Non-irritating due to absence of nut shells (hard outer layer of kernel which aggravates sensitive skin and over-stimulates oily-combination skin to produce more protective sebum)
• Ground organic almond kernel is packed with nutrients (vitamin A,D,E, essential fatty acids) which are released with heat and friction of scrub action
• Certified organic oats are very soothing due to mucilage produced with addition of water (think porridge), contributes vitamin B to skin (B5 in particular required for skin and hair physiology)
• Certified organic slippery elm is a very soothing emollient (used internally to soothe GIT irritation), helps to produce a natural gel when mixed with water
• Combined organic herbs based on Ayurvedic recipe, green tea antioxidant, rose petals soothing and anti-ageing, lavender balancing and anti-bacterial for all skin types
• Pink clay is stimulating (brings circulation to skin surface, delivering nutrients and removing wastes)
• Scrub could be used at home as a mask by mixing with Facial Serum or moisturiser and leaving on for 10-15minutes to concentrate delivery of nutrients and amplify drawing action of clay
• Dry powder removes necessity for preservatives (must keep jar dry)
Directions: Using a clean dry spoon, mix about 1tsp scrub with enough filtered water or rose water to make a paste. Massage gently onto damp face, rinse with tepid water, follow with Refining Mist. Keep contents dry.
Ingredients: Ground oats*; pink clay*; chick pea flour*; slippery elm; ground almonds*, lavender flowers*, rose petals & green tea*; magnesium carbonate; lavender essential oil. [*certified organic, total 95%]