Description: Minerelle Foundation Powder is a wonderfully versatile product and with the stroke of the brush you apply your foundation, powder and concealer as well as reduce the look of large pores and help control oil. Fantastic! It is ideal for acne sufferers as it covers blemishes and redness caused by inflammation. Minerelle is perfect for those who lead a busy life because it is so quick and easy to apply - about 15 seconds. It comes as a pressed powder.
Professional mineral make up such as Minerelle are designed to be non-irritating, non-comedogenic and allow the skin to breathe. The key ingredients are pure mineral pigments and titanium dioxide. It does not contain Talc which is commonly found in commercial or cheaper brands of mineral make up. Talc is comedogenic which means it can block pores. It also stops the skin from breathing and so is not good for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, dermatitis or skin allergies. When choosing a mineral make up, if you are unsure, read the ingredient list or try the product on your skin to see how it feels. Mineral make up should not feel heavy or greasy on the skin.
Skin with yellow undertones; or with a need to camouflage blemishes or redness; Fair or skin that tans slightly; May still burns; Yellow undertones; Blonde, red or brown hair.
Directions: · Your face needs to be clean before you use Minerelle.
· Apply moisturiser. It is necessary to use a moisturiser in order for the minerals to adhere to the skin. (Traditional make-up uses petrochemicals and toxins to ‘glue’ or bind the products to the skin.)
· Wait for the moisturiser to dry completely otherwise the minerals will not disperse evenly over the face and your make-up will end up blotchy and streaky.
· Apply Foundation Powder immediately after your moisturiser has dried.
· The natural pigments are highly concentrated and so only a very small amount of Minerelle is needed.
· The key to applying the minerals is ‘less is best’. Apply small amounts and build up to the desired coverage.
· Apply a thin layer to the entire face including eyelids and lips.
· If you need heavier coverage, build up a series of thin layers rather than apply one thick layer otherwise the minerals will ‘clump’ in patches on the face.
· If your pores still look large, gently stipple/press your finger over the area to give a more even coverage.
Ingredients: Titanium dioxide, Mica, Sericites, Dimethicone, Magnesium stearate, vitamin E, may also contain iron oxides.